    and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
    my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
    representative independent of this message.
    Keith Chilton, Dec 6, 2006

  2. Keith Chilton

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I am actually teaching the course in Ottawa this week... almost done... I
    hope I pass! :)

    Montreal MCT, Dec 6, 2006

  3. Your teaching the course and have not taken the exam yet? Meaning are
    you teaching it as an MCT or an unsanctioned Microsoft course?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 6, 2006
  4. Just from reading http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.asp#SKILLS
    and comparing it to the 272 test , the 271 test looks longer and more topics
    are listed on this website than the 272. Looks harder. It looks like a lot
    of the stuff I learned for 272 though that was unnecessary will come in
    handy for this 271. I wonder how I could do on it blindly without studying?
    LOL That would be wrong though. There is lots of stuff listed I need to
    learn about and that big book awaits me. LOL I hate the big 1000 page book
    it makes me look so geeky. ;)
    Keith Chilton, Dec 7, 2006
  5. Keith Chilton

    Montreal MCT Guest

    No of course not. I was kidding. I passed the exam with a 918 some time
    ago.

    Montreal MCT, Dec 8, 2006