    hi all just wanted to know from where i can download free
    parctice exems plz help me out if some one know
    bye
    Raza, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Brighton Rocks, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Raza

    Jason Guest

    Raza,

    A fair warning should be given about braindump materials. While a braindump
    exam may be beneficial to give you the "flavor" of the exam, the material
    and accuracy of questions on brain dump sites are, generally, considered
    unreliable. Therefore, it is not a good idea to base your studies off of
    these types of materials alone. A good quality preparation for any
    certification requires spending at least a little money

    Jason, Nov 23, 2004
  4. You're an ill-educated uninformed fool trying to lead others down the same
    path you've undoubtedly gone. Anyone taking your advice will end up as you
    are, a twitching, spluttering moron who doesn't even deserve pity.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 25, 2004
  5. Raza

    Doom Guest

    "Wayne McGlinn" <> wrote in message
    > You're an ill-educated uninformed fool trying to lead others down the same
    > path you've undoubtedly gone. Anyone taking your advice will end up as you
    > are, a twitching, spluttering moron who doesn't even deserve pity.
    >
    > Wayne McGlinn
    > Brisbane, Oz

    NICE
    Doom, Nov 26, 2004
  6. Hmmm, really now. Well if you had half a brain you would have relised that
    my post was a piss-take aimed towards T-Bone. -10/10 for spotting the
    obvious (something that comes in handy in the IT world - give it time, it'll
    come).

    Tell me, what takes longer to flush - the crap you speak, or your mother?

    Brighton Rocks, Nov 29, 2004
  7. "Oh dear! Somebody hasn't had their nappy changed yet!!

    Grumpy little chap aren't you!"

    Wayne :)

    > Hmmm, really now. Well if you had half a brain you would have relised

    that
    > my post was a piss-take aimed towards T-Bone. -10/10 for spotting the
    > obvious (something that comes in handy in the IT world - give it time,

    it'll
    > come).
    >
    > Tell me, what takes longer to flush - the crap you speak, or your mother?
    >
    > "Wayne McGlinn" wrote:
    >
    > > You're an ill-educated uninformed fool trying to lead others down the

    same
    > > path you've undoubtedly gone. Anyone taking your advice will end up as

    you
    > > are, a twitching, spluttering moron who doesn't even deserve pity.
    > >
    > > Wayne McGlinn
    > > Brisbane, Oz
    > >
    > > "Brighton Rocks" <> wrote in

    message

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 30, 2004
  8. Couldn't think of anything orginal to say? Obviously!

    Brighton Rocks, Dec 1, 2004
  9. Raza

    Wayne Guest

    After looking back through your responses over the last month, the main
    thing that stands out is your imbecilic responses. You're not helpful in any
    way, except maybe for a backhanded answer that included a sigh and a
    reference to google. Your simply a trolling fool with no credibility or
    ability. Get some depth of knowledge and time in the industry before
    parading your ignorance and belittling others on usenet.

    "alternatively, you could go to the chippy!!! Just like you can go to these
    wonderful newsgroups full of wonderful clued-up people like yourself and
    T-Bone....NOT!!" 5/11

    "oh dear, you might not be spotty and fat but you sure are urrrrglyyyy!!!!
    bet that's not the only tube you've blown either faggot !
    Mingerboy...ha ha ha" 5/11

    "In other words Steve...they don't know!" 5/11

    "Oh so sorry...my time seems to have expired. Please Sir can I have an
    extention as it was the weekend and I HAVE A LIFE!!!!
    Sigh, however, if I must...in order to help you find the answer to your
    problem, I suggest that you go to www.google.com and use the resources that
    are available to you on the wonderful web. Apologies for being what you
    might assume to be an unhelpful dickhead - but this is for your own good.
    Good luck champ...knock 'em dead!" 8/11

    and 8 others equally childish.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Australia

    Wayne, Dec 1, 2004
  10. To of saved yourself the time and effort you put into creating that response
    and me the time of reading it. You could have simply summed it up by
    admitting you have no life in one easy sentence.

    Now away with you - trash!

    Brighton Rocks, Dec 1, 2004
  11. Raza

    T-Bone Guest

    "Brighton Pox" <> wrote
    > To of saved yourself the time and effort you put into creating that

    response
    > and me the time of reading it. You could have simply summed it up by
    > admitting you have no life in one easy sentence.
    >
    > Now away with you - trash!

    C'mon, strain a bit.
    T-Bone, Dec 1, 2004
  12. Brighton Pox???? Huh! What, are you 3?

    Brighton Rocks, Dec 2, 2004
  13. Raza

    T-Bone Guest

    "Brighton Rocks" <> wrote
    > Brighton Pox???? Huh! What, are you 3?

    Good luck in prison!
    T-Bone, Dec 2, 2004
  14. Raza

    Doom Guest

    > "Brighton Rocks" <> wrote
    >> Brighton Pox???? Huh! What, are you 3?

    > Good luck in prison!

    **YAWN**
    Doom, Dec 2, 2004
  15. you sad little man!
    Now off you go and practice your mcb...mcn...mgnc...mcpn...whatever that
    rubbish is! Train your sheep well - sad sad sad...

    Brighton Rocks, Dec 3, 2004