    Thanks in advance,
    Shereen

    Any help or information is greatly appreciated

    MCDBA to MCPD and MCITP, Jul 12, 2008

  2. MCDBA to MCPD and MCITP

    Guest

    You can update your MCDBA SQL Server 2000 to MCITP (SQL Server 2005
    Database Administration) by taking two exams: 70-431 and 70-447.

    I've gotten some good feedback from people that have used this book to
    prepare and pass the 70-447: MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database
    Administration All-in-One Exam Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, &
    70-444) ISBN 0071496092. It's not written direcly for the 70-447 but
    covers all the material you need to pass this exam.

    If you have your MCDBA in SQL Server 2000, this is the easiest path to
    upgrade to SQL Server 2005 MCITP DBA.

    When MCITP certification exams come out for SQL Server 2008 next year,
    you'll only have to take one exam to upgrade to SQL Server 2008.

    Good luck.

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    http://mcitpsuccess.com/
    http://mcitpsuccess.blogspot.com/
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Developer All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-441, & 70-442)

    On Jul 12, 6:22 am, MCDBA to MCPD and MCITP
    <> wrote:
    > I just finished my MCDBA (2000).  I am working towards my MCPD.
    >
    > I am planning to then get my PD in Web App Dev, and
    > Enterprise App Dev, as well as updating the MCDBA to MCITP. What is the
    > shortest way? and if you have done any/all of them, can you please recommend
    > some good study aides, books I should buy?  Either VB or C# is good as I have
    > been trying to alternate in the exams to keep both of them strong.
    > can you please Give me the no. of the exams i shoud take to Upgrade from
    > MCDBA to MCPD and MCITP?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Shereen
    >
    > Any help or information is greatly appreciated

    , Jul 12, 2008