    majority of options.

    Any advise is greatly apreciated!

    Thanks!
    Zaur Bahramov, Nov 2, 2009

  2. "Zaur Bahramov" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi!
    >
    > I have completed two exams 70-210 and 70-215 couple of years ago. Now I
    > would like to continue my certification towards MCDBA. I would like to
    > know whether 70-228 and 70-229 are already retired or not?

    They are. They were retired in March, 2009.

    > Also, now I prepare for 70-432 and then pass 70-450 to get MCITP: Database
    > Administrator 2008 Certification. Is this equivalent for MCDBA?

    It's the new DBA certification for SQL Server 2008.

    I know some MCDBAs who might take exception as to whether it's "equivalent",
    since the MCITP has no requirements for knowledge of the server operating
    system or network infrastruture, which the MCDBA requires.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Nov 3, 2009