    I have passed my 70-270 exam on July, 29. My MCP ID is pending. Why I
    don't receive the personal ID and the MCP Certificate?
    Thanks.

    Ascorbic, Sep 20, 2005

  2. Ascorbic

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Ascorbic <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have passed my 70-270 exam on July, 29. My MCP ID is pending. Why I
    > don't receive the personal ID and the MCP Certificate?
    > Thanks.

    Because you have been flagged as a cheater. BIOTCH!

    The MS police are going to knock down your door and drag you by your
    underwear thru the streets of Mumbai.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Ascorbic

    Ascorbic Guest

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:17:29 -0700, Rowdy Yates
    <> wrote:

    >Ascorbic <> wrote in
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I have passed my 70-270 exam on July, 29. My MCP ID is pending. Why I
    >> don't receive the personal ID and the MCP Certificate?
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    >Because you have been flagged as a cheater. BIOTCH!
    >
    >The MS police are going to knock down your door and drag you by your
    >underwear thru the streets of Mumbai.

    what?

    Ascorbic, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Ascorbic

    Neil Guest

    "Ascorbic" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have passed my 70-270 exam on July, 29. My MCP ID is pending. Why I
    > don't receive the personal ID and the MCP Certificate?
    > Thanks.

    once you have your MCP ID you will need to access the MCP private web site
    and order your "welcome kit" which will contain the certificate.

    if you haven't heard from them in a while send an e-mail to

    Neil MCNGP#30

    Neil, Sep 22, 2005