! McCain Demands Alaska Sen. Stevens Surrender & Resign

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Oct 29, 2008.

  1. A friend in need is a friend indeed, my friends, who McCain'll jetsam
    in a New York minute if it makes an inconvenient headline. Anybody get
    a picture of that "$29,000 Fish Sculpture"??? It looks like something
    yer mom and dad might give you for commencement, and you don't want to
    hurt their feelings by using it for target practice...

    McCain just wants the title of "Oldest Cranky-Pants in US Senate" !!!

    http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/10/28/senator-mccain-to-senator-stevens-
    resign/

    http://preview.tinyurl.com/6cjyz5

    Fox News = "red and white and red all over" & "red 'til we're dead"

    I say "At least he wasn't *G-A-Y*... whew... We Rebublicans have been
    taking a bad beating on that issue...

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I want to redistribute "HEMI-Coward's"
    taxes to Mexicans so they can start cutting my lawn again.

    http://the-great-debate-of-2008.notlong.com/

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Lhn6DD2wo
    Bucky Breeder, Oct 29, 2008

  2. Bucky Breeder

    NotMe Guest

    :
    : McCain just wants the title of "Oldest Cranky-Pants in US Senate" !!!
    :
    : http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/10/28/senator-mccain-to-senator-stevens-
    : resign/
    :
    : http://preview.tinyurl.com/6cjyz5
    :
    : Fox News = "red and white and red all over" & "red 'til we're dead"
    :
    : I say "At least he wasn't *G-A-Y*... whew... We Rebublicans have been
    : taking a bad beating on that issue...
    :

    Republicans have taken a beating not so much for being gay but for being
    hypocrites on that and many other issues.

    Do as I say not as I do.
    NotMe, Oct 29, 2008