    Thanks

    --
    jaff
    jaff, Jan 6, 2009

  2. "jaff" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi All:
    >
    > I am trying to find out how to register for MCAS exams in Toronto and it
    > seems like one has to be in a course at the school/testing centers where
    > they
    > are offered. I have asked at the testing centers and they refer me to the
    > Prometric and Certiport websites which sell vouchers for the U.S only.

    The Prometic site is a global site and you can schedule tests at any
    facility worldwide.

    The vouchers are *sold* in USDollars only; the vouchers are not restricted
    for use in the U.S. only.

    > I will be taking courses via web classes but still do not know how to sign
    > up and pay for exams in Toronto without signing up for these expensive
    > courses.

    Follow the steps on the website. Schedule the exam. Your credit card will be
    charged US$125, and if it's a Canadian account, the bank will automatically
    apply the conversion rate to the transaction (along with any other
    applicable foreign currency transaction fees that may apply).

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Jan 6, 2009

  3. jaff

    John Guest