    Two fresh PC's and installs and still doing it.
    Have they got a combination here that wont play ball together ?
    Steve

    Steve, May 12, 2004

  2. In article <sDxoc.25551$>,
    says...

    is it stable on anything?

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, May 13, 2004

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    What I need to know is, is anyone running current Firewall and Spamkiller
    versions with Viruscan7 (last years version) successfully on WinXP. I cannot
    progress with my PC build and ghost copy this current situation until this
    is solved, and after 6 weeks I am pissed off, never known a PC build take
    this long !
    Steve
    "Colonel Flagg" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Steve, May 13, 2004
  4. In article <QJPoc.28612$>,
    says...
    > What I need to know is, is anyone running current Firewall and Spamkiller
    > versions with Viruscan7 (last years version) successfully on WinXP. I cannot
    > progress with my PC build and ghost copy this current situation until this
    > is solved, and after 6 weeks I am pissed off, never known a PC build take
    > this long !
    > Steve

    don't use it. that will solve your problem.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, May 14, 2004
  5. Steve

    Steve Guest

    What other viruscanner allows exclusion of addresses on the PC from being
    scanned. Scanning slows up progs, flight sims, graphics progs, and putting
    their addresses in the exclusion window is essential and I have used it
    since 3.1, I shall willingly depart McAfee if there is another prog that
    offers this ?
    Disabling the viruscanning prog then going online for gaming is sheer
    stupidity of course and they have boobed with V8, reintroducing it in V9. In
    fact Firewall, Viruscan8 and Spamkiller ran fine.
    Steve
    "Colonel Flagg" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Steve, May 15, 2004