    http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/220?ref=rss

    --Imhotep

    MSCE = "(M)ust (C)all (S)omeone (E)lse

    Imhotep, Jun 4, 2006

  2. From: "Imhotep" <>

    | "Security firms McAfee and Symantec announced this week details of their
    | coming Internet services which aim to keep consumers' computers secure and
    | safe online, as Microsoft rolled out the final version of its own service.
    |
    | McAfee announced on Tuesday the first details of its project, codenamed
    | 'Falcon.' The service has been under stealthy development for more than 12
    | months and will be released later this summer, the company said in a
    | statement."
    |
    | http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/220?ref=rss
    |
    | --Imhotep
    |
    | -------------------------------------------------------
    | MSCE = "(M)ust (C)all (S)omeone (E)lse
    | -------------------------------------------------------

    So Security Focus is a daughter of Symantec. I didn't know that !

    Anyway, you need to look at your signature...

    MSCE = "(M)ust (C)all (S)omeone (E)lse

    There's a couple things wrong there :)

    My acronym definition for MCSE is (M)icrosoft (C)an't (S)ecure (E)nough

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    David H. Lipman, Jun 4, 2006

  3. Imhotep

    Imhotep Guest

    David H. Lipman wrote:

    > From: "Imhotep" <>
    >
    > | "Security firms McAfee and Symantec announced this week details of their
    > | coming Internet services which aim to keep consumers' computers secure
    > | and safe online, as Microsoft rolled out the final version of its own
    > | service.
    > |
    > | McAfee announced on Tuesday the first details of its project, codenamed
    > | 'Falcon.' The service has been under stealthy development for more than
    > | 12 months and will be released later this summer, the company said in a
    > | statement."
    > |
    > | http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/220?ref=rss
    > |
    > | --Imhotep
    > |
    > | -------------------------------------------------------
    > | MSCE = "(M)ust (C)all (S)omeone (E)lse
    >
    > So Security Focus is a daughter of Symantec. I didn't know that !
    >
    > Anyway, you need to look at your signature...
    >
    > MSCE = "(M)ust (C)all (S)omeone (E)lse
    >
    > There's a couple things wrong there :)
    >
    > My acronym definition for MCSE is (M)icrosoft (C)an't (S)ecure (E)nough

    ....hahahahahaha....nice....

    Imhotep

    MSCE = "(M)ust (C)all (S)omeone (E)lse

    Imhotep, Jun 4, 2006