  1. balado

    balado Guest

    Is McAfee compatible to Mozilla?

    balado, Feb 10, 2005

  2. balado

    John Guest

    On 9 Feb 2005 17:01:55 -0800, "balado" <> wrote:

    >Is McAfee compatible to Mozilla?

    Not sure if this is the total answer, but I'm running Mozilla Firefox and McAfee
    Works like a charm

    John <><

    John, Feb 10, 2005

  3. balado

    balado Guest

    How you configure McAfee"Spam killer",? it gives me two options, when I
    configure the email, I have to choose from: OE or Netscape.Im using TB
    Mozilla.

    balado, Feb 10, 2005
  4. balado

    John Guest

    On 9 Feb 2005 18:37:59 -0800, "balado" <> wrote:

    >How you configure McAfee"Spam killer",? it gives me two options, when I
    >configure the email, I have to choose from: OE or Netscape.Im using TB
    >Mozilla.

    I have version 7.03.6000 , and did not remember configuring "Spam Killer".
    I looked throught the program, and could not find a "Spam Killer" configuration
    panel.

    Under the "Email Scan - Detection" tab, I have "Enable scanning of email
    attachments in Mocrosoft Outlook" checked.

    I use Eudora for my mail client, and McAfee does catch the occasional email with
    a virus attachment.

    Perhaps you have a newer version with more features?

    Hopes this helps a bit, balado!

    John <><

    John, Feb 10, 2005