    Iam preparing for MCAD ... I am having misrosofts self placed training kit
    for the exam 70-305 .... Can any one can please suggest another best book
    for 70-305?
    seema, Aug 11, 2004

  2. seema

    Bobby Guest

    Hi seema,

    A good place to start is Amazon. Search for 70-305 materials and then read
    the reviews. The reviews are quite reliable.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Aug 11, 2004

  3. seema

    Raja Guest

    Best book for 70-305 prep is Mike Gunderloy's book. Check
    it out at http://tinyurl.com/56cmr (Amazon website).

    - Raja.

    Raja, Aug 11, 2004
  4. seema

    Consultant Guest

    Another best book would be "Playgirl", because
    it's "hawt", Seema !

    Consultant.
    Consultant, Aug 12, 2004