    get back to computer profession
    plz tell me how much period is require to prepare for microsoft
    certification(MCAD)
    naveen reddy, Oct 4, 2008

  2. There is no one answer to "how long." It depends on what you already know and
    how long you have used the subject being tested.
    You should go to the Preparation Guide and study the "Skills Being Measured"
    section. Convert each item to a question or two ("How do you ..."), and if
    you can answer all the questions without resorting to looking it up, then you
    are ready for the exam. I have found that on those exams I spend less than
    two months, I usually fail, and I have over 25 years of IT experience!
    If I were you I would skip the MCAD, since the exams will not be available
    after March 2009, and first look at the 70-536 exam, since it is a
    prerequisite for all of the "next-generation" developer certifications.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 21, 2008