    can any one recommend the best book fr it pls

    regards
    swapna
    swapna, May 5, 2006

  2. swapna

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi,

    The exams you've picked will get you the MCAD certification. As
    mentioned at the MCP site, you need 2 core exams and 1 elective.

    So you have picked them correctly.

    For 70-229, there is a book for MCSE preparation which is pretty useful
    (SQL Server 2000 design, BPB publications). I myself didn't give this
    exam, so this is based on hearsay.

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, May 5, 2006

  3. swapna

    Guest

    The best books for the exam is Microsoft Press Book and you can find
    free sample questions at

    www.igetcertified.com

    Thanks
    Steve