    exams, I guess :)

    Regards,

    G.V.
    G.V., May 12, 2005

  2. G.V.

    Chupki Guest

    Hello G.V!

    Congratulations on your success. Please let me know which
    book you have referred (Exam Cram Session book or
    MCAD/MCSD Training guide book)
    Your help is very much appreciated. I am going to give my
    test in couple of weeks.

    Thanks,
    Chupki

    with score 981), and
    >today I've passed 320 with score 1000!
    >I used Kalani book and google search for studying.
    >
    >Now starting to learn for 300 - this one is quite

    different from the other

    Chupki, May 12, 2005

  3. G.V.

    G.V. Guest

    Hi,

    I ment MCAD/MCSD Traininig guides.
    Also have a look at using SoapHeaders, because this book does not cover the
    topic (or I've missed that somehow :) )

    good luck,

    G.V.

    "Chupki" <> wrote in message
    : Hello G.V!
    :
    : Congratulations on your success. Please let me know which
    : book you have referred (Exam Cram Session book or
    : MCAD/MCSD Training guide book)
    : Your help is very much appreciated. I am going to give my
    : test in couple of weeks.
    :
    : Thanks,
    : Chupki
    : >I passed two exams last month (316 with score 1000, 315
    : with score 981), and
    : >today I've passed 320 with score 1000!
    : >I used Kalani book and google search for studying.
    : >
    : >Now starting to learn for 300 - this one is quite
    : different from the other
    : >exams, I guess :)
    : >
    : >Regards,
    : >
    : >G.V.
    : >
    : >.
    : >
    G.V., May 12, 2005
  4. Do u have free time for studying ? How many hours per day ? Are u working
    abraight with C# or just at home ?

    --
    Please, check my theSpoke:
    http://br.thespoke.net/MyBlog/dgroh/MyBlog.aspx

    Paperback Writer, May 12, 2005
  5. G.V.

    G.V. Guest

    hi,

    Mostly after work. However, I had 2 weeks when I could study during work
    hours.
    I had about 1.5 year web/web services development work experience as well as
    more than one year desktop apps experience using c#. So this really helped
    to answer a lot of questions.

    G.V.

    G.V., May 12, 2005
  6. Greate! Congratulations =)

    --
    Please, check my theSpoke:
    http://www.thespoke.net/MyBlog/dgroh/MyBlog.aspx

    Paperback Writer, May 12, 2005
  7. Please Help me for a Second!

    Hello GV,
    Can u please help me to know what is the cost for taking up
    an MCAD Exam?? Can u gimme the URL of that Cost/ Rate Webpage....its soo
    difficult to find it out u know....dats why, and if you feel like helping me
    most plz send that Solution to my e-mail :
    Luv- mohan
    Mohan From INDIA, Aug 7, 2005