    Hi,

    Can Any one tell me what 's minimum passing criteion for
    the MCAD Exam.

    mayank, Mar 31, 2005

  2. mayank

    Guest

    Hi mayrank,
    There is nothing like minimum passing criteion for MCAD. You are
    certified as MCAD if you clear 3 papers. Details can be found at
    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp. Normally the passing
    score for each exam is around 700 (but microsoft says it will differ
    from exam to exam, but usually it is around 700). Hope this solves ur
    doubt

    --
    Sudar

    , Mar 31, 2005

  3. mayank

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at

    and there is no cost.

    If you need help, you can also get excellent free detailed
    Q&A support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Why look for training and testing any where else?
    Learn from the people who built the products, learn from
    Microsoft.

    I recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training at

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    FYI-Geek101