    is sufficient to pass 70 306 or do i need to refer some
    other books.
    Thanks in advance
    amit, Jun 21, 2004

  2. amit

    Lektran Guest

    I passed the test today(821) using this book
    but also have a look at this
    http://www.codeclinic.com/70-316skills.htm
    and make good use of the practice test on the cd
    that came with the book
    The book gives a good overview of the topics required but
    i would recommend diving a little deeper into each topic
    using MSDN

    Lektran, Jun 22, 2004

  3. amit

    Guest Guest