    long does it take to get MCAD certificate.
    Thanks in advance.
    -Sue

    Sue, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Sue

    Maria Guest

    Hi Sue,

    Congratulations!

    The welcome kit won't be sent automatically - you must ask
    for it, like so:
    Go to the mcp secured site, sign on and select Program
    Benefits > Welcome Kits from the menu on the left. If you
    have a pending welcome kit, you will find that you can
    also submit a request to get it. In this way MS can be
    sure that it is sent to the correct address.
    Generally, the kit option appears about the same time that
    your transcript is updated.

    hth
    Maria

    Maria, Dec 29, 2003