    Because as you know the IDE is very helpful with code
    completion and I use MSDN for reference which puts memory
    to rest.

    Mohammed, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Mohammed

    someone Guest

    I would say the exams are mostly about understanding, but some questions
    require memorization. For example, you need to know what parameters go into
    some methods, and even the order of the paramaters sometimes. That's where
    experience with .NET is an advantage. If you have used a particular method
    many times before, you're likely to remember what parameters it takes, and
    in what order.

    someone, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Mohammed

    Jim V Guest

    I passed 70-306 recently. It was helpful that the test was
    multiple-choice. There were quite a few where I didn't remember (or
    never knew to start with) exactly what the parameters were, but I
    could pretty much always narrow it down to a couple of the choices.

    Jim V, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Mohammed

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    even i have planned to write MCAD exams by december 1st
    week . all u need is to have knowledge(concepts,debugging
    code) in all the areas from developement to deployment.
    Attend few moc exams b4 u attend final exam.
    In case if u get any dumps pls fwd a copy to
    .

    Regards,
    Richard I.P

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Mohammed

    Lorne Smith Guest

    No... if you get any dumps, forward them immediately to the toilet and don't
    cheat! :)

    Lorne Smith, Nov 20, 2003
  6. Mohammed

    Mohammed Guest

    Thank you guys for the tips, this will reduce my exam
    stress.

    Mohammed, Nov 20, 2003