    Ken Yu Guest

    hi, if i already have a VB6 MCSD, do I need to get MCAD?
    What's the point?
    Ken Yu, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Hi Ken,

    VB6 and VB.NET are very different languages. If you use VB.NET in your job,
    or are wanting to get a job where it is used then you'll do well to start
    learning or learn more about it. Preparation for certification is a good way
    to round out your repertoire.

    Since VB6 has been superseded, eventually VB6 jobs will dry up.

    --
    Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP
    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Ken Yu

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    Microsoft Skills Assessments are free

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your press book training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005