mcad with asp.net 2 ?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by simo sentissi, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. can smbdy tell me if the current exams are going to retire after asp.net 2.0
    and the new framework will be released soon ?

    simo sentissi, Jan 22, 2004

  2. simo sentissi

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well i have had a look at 2.0 (PDC release) and you can almost do everything
    with drag and drop or click... click ... click all the way. (though you can
    still use code behind to a great extent)
    There are a few differences namely the use of device adapters to render the
    controls on server side.. server side style sheet
    personalisation, multi page posting. Though its still a long way. It is
    kinda difficult to exactly say what the end product's gonna look like.
    Keep yourself updated at ms train cert site, they do announce it (retirement
    of exams) at around june or so.

    --
    Regards,
    HD