    it is used .. and all.

    Thanks and regards

    satish
    satish, Dec 4, 2003

  2. satish

    . Guest

    MCAD : Microsoft Certified Applications Developer

    Most of the .net courses are conducted in English, and
    judging from your post you know very little.So before you
    go off on your MCAD track learn to read/ write english.

    guide

    ., Dec 4, 2003

  3. satish

    kumar Guest

    what the ****. Can you guys stop being mean to new comers
    in this news group. I see so many of you whine about
    imperfect english of non native speakers. This is a
    technical forum, please try to help people if you can
    with your technical knowledge, if you dont like his
    english please ignore the post. People who want to do
    MCAD or MCSD are grown up's. No one needs your lecture
    about english. Some people may not be able to speak
    perfect english, just becoz of that you dont have to act
    in a condescending manner.. loser

    kumar, Dec 5, 2003