    Please reply

    thanks,
    Srinivas Abburi

    Srinivas Abburi, Jun 16, 2006

  2. Srinivas Abburi

    Cerebrus Guest

    Srinivas Abburi wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have completed 70-315,70-320 and 70-229.
    > I have completed 70-229 at 06 june 2006.
    > Still now I didn't get Access Code or any email confirmation regarding this.
    >
    > When Can I get MCAD certification from Microsoft.
    > Please reply
    >
    > thanks,
    > Srinivas Abburi

    What does your Transcript at the MCP member site show ? Does it show
    the all exams you have passed ? Does it show you as an MCAD now ?

    Cerebrus, Jun 16, 2006

  3. Srinivas Abburi

    Guest

    Srinivas Abburi wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have completed 70-315,70-320 and 70-229.
    > I have completed 70-229 at 06 june 2006.
    > Still now I didn't get Access Code or any email confirmation regarding this.
    >
    > When Can I get MCAD certification from Microsoft.
    > Please reply
    >
    > thanks,
    > Srinivas Abburi

    Yeah. It is funny, when I got MCAD I didn't get any email but when I
    got MCSD.Net I got an email from MS saying congratulations.

    You know that you won't get the certificate and welcome pack until you
    order it from the MCP Member site? You need to go to that site, you
    will need you MCP ID from what I remember, which will be on the
    paperwork from when you passed the exams.

    Your transcript should show that you are MCAD, even if you don't have
    the certificate yet.

    Neil

    , Jun 16, 2006
  4. Srinivas Abburi

    CaffieneRush Guest

    Same here - no email for MCAD but received congratulation email for
    MCSD within 2 days of passing the qualifying exam.

    If your new MCAD cert is not reflected in your MCP transcript
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/trans.aspx after 2 weeks of passing
    last exam then it might be time to call your MS regional service
    center.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp

    Andy

    CaffieneRush, Jun 18, 2006