    any special exam to upgrade certification?
    I appreciate for any help.

    Thanks for your time.
    APMCAD03, Oct 6, 2006

  2. APMCAD03

    Simon Hart Guest

    Check out this article which may be useful:
    http://vishaljoshi.blogspot.com/2006/04/dynamics-of-vs-2005-upgrade-exams.html

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Oct 20, 2006

  3. and this page: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/upgrade/default.mspx
    --
    Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
    with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    Trika Harms zum Spreckel (MSFT), Nov 1, 2006