    -----------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home - Developer Resources

    Davin Eastley, May 28, 2005

  2. Davin Eastley

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Hi Davin,

    I prepared for the exams on my own primarily using Que Certification's
    Exam Cram books and Transcender practice exams. Check out this posting
    on my blog for a more detailed article on the method I used to get my
    MCAD/MCSD:

    http://tod1d.blogspot.com/2004­­­/10/mcsd-certification-path.h­t­­ml

    Hope this helps.

    Tod Birdsall, MCSD
    http://tod1d.blogspot.com

    Help me get free Sony PSP and get one for yourself, click the following
    link:
    http://tod1d.blogspot.com/2005/05/off-topic-free-sony-psp.html

    Tod Birdsall, May 28, 2005

  3. Davin Eastley

    Guest

    Thank you for that information, Tod. Infact, those links to your blog
    are dead. I get error 404 every time. Not to worry though. I look
    forward to when the time comes to take the exams and get MCP and then
    MCAD if I train well enough. I have been reading heavy materials for it
    recently. I'm going to do 70-315 as an elective, but 70-316 is going to
    be the first exam I take. Feel free to e-mail me at
    .

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    Tod Birdsall wrote:
    > Hi Davin,
    >
    > I prepared for the exams on my own primarily using Que Certification's
    > Exam Cram books and Transcender practice exams. Check out this posting
    > on my blog for a more detailed article on the method I used to get my
    > MCAD/MCSD:
    >
    > http://tod1d.blogspot.com/2004­­­/10/mcsd-certification-path.h­t­­ml
    >

    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > Tod Birdsall, MCSD
    > http://tod1d.blogspot.com
    >
    > Help me get free Sony PSP and get one for yourself, click the following
    > link:
    > http://tod1d.blogspot.com/2005/05/off-topic-free-sony-psp.html

    , May 28, 2005
  4. Davin Eastley

    Guest

    Thank you for the information, Tod. Infact, those links are dead. I get
    error 404 every time. Not to worry though. I am looking forward to the
    time for when I take the exams and hope that I achieve success after
    the exams if I pass (I've been reading some heavy material on it lately
    though). Feel free to e-mail me at

    Regards,
    Daviin Eastley

    ---------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home -
    Developer Resources

    Tod Birdsall wrote:
    > Hi Davin,
    >
    > I prepared for the exams on my own primarily using Que Certification's
    > Exam Cram books and Transcender practice exams. Check out this posting
    > on my blog for a more detailed article on the method I used to get my
    > MCAD/MCSD:
    >
    > http://tod1d.blogspot.com/2004­­­/10/mcsd-certification-path.h­t­­ml
    >

    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > Tod Birdsall, MCSD
    > http://tod1d.blogspot.com
    >
    > Help me get free Sony PSP and get one for yourself, click the following
    > link:
    > http://tod1d.blogspot.com/2005/05/off-topic-free-sony-psp.html

    , May 28, 2005
  5. Davin Eastley

    Raja Guest

    These are the best books out there for the C# track

    MCAD C# track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
    70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
    70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

    These are recommended for the foll. topics

    ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
    Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54

    Good luck !

    Raja, May 29, 2005
  6. Davin Eastley

    comp_sci_kid Guest

    i passed 70-320 (840 score) without much knowledge or experience with xml
    web services, so i suspect that you could do the same.

    the practice exams produced by self-test software are quite good:
    www.stsware.com. i doubt that i would've passed the exam without it

    good luck!

    comp_sci_kid, May 30, 2005
  7. Thanks for the message. To be on the safe side it would be best to learn
    about XML and XML Web Services though because exam 70-320 focuses on that
    with C# and Visual Studio .NET. Thanks Again.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    ---------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, May 30, 2005
  8. Davin Eastley

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Tod Birdsall, May 30, 2005
  9. Davin Eastley, May 30, 2005
  10. I already have Amit Kalani's study guides from QUE for exam 70-315 and
    70-316. I am shortly going to purchase the XML Web Services prep guide
    though (Exam 70-320). I will then have the materials for the core exams of
    MCAD. Thanks for the message.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    www.davineastley.tk