    some training? Coz i am new to this field.

    Thanks

    Anna
    Anna, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Anna

    Thambi Guest

    Anna,

    Please goto MG Road and there you can find MCAD
    certificates being sold for Rs.1000 - 2000. Of course, if
    you have never ever seen a computer in your life, then the
    certificate would be good only to WIPE YOUR ASS !

    - Thambi.

    Thambi, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Anna

    ASK Guest

    Hi buddies,

    If you got too much of time with you, there are much
    better thing to do in this world, other than wasting your
    time on a group like this!!. This referres to both Anna
    and Thampi.

    -ASK

    ASK, Jul 10, 2004
  4. Anna

    Sendhil Guest

    Hi Anna,

    First of all I would like to welcome you to the world of
    Microsoft Certification. Its a good idea that you choose
    MCAD as the certification. You can do either MCAD or MCSD
    if you are familiar with VB or C# or basic programming
    knowledge of C.

    As far as the Training Institution is concered in India,
    I think the below link will help you out.
    http://www.microsoft.com/india/traincert/enhance/contact.a
    sp

    And the link for some info about MCAD is:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.as

    I hope the above information will help you out in doing
    MCAD.

    All the Best

    Richard

    Hello Thambi,

    I saw your response for Anna's Question. For your
    information this News Group is only for people who are
    interested in doing certifications and not for any dum
    people who doesn't know how to help people out. If you
    don't have any work to do then there are some other
    website which is meant for you guys for unwanted chatting
    purpose. I hope you can find it from
    http://www.google.com.
    Any how I repend for replying you as I wasted 5 minutes
    for this.

    I request Microsoft to take care about unwanted people
    like Thambi using this wonderfull News Group which is
    helping people out who are willing to do the
    certifications.

    I hope Microsoft will take care about this.

    Sendhil

    Sendhil, Jul 10, 2004
  5. Anna

    Sendhil, Jul 10, 2004
  6. Anna

    Thambi Guest

    Sendhil,

    Learn English before you start posting and preaching on
    the forums ! dum is actually dumb, repend is repent and
    use some punctuations when typing long sentences. See,
    that's why, you shouldn't be sleeping when they teach
    English in the Call Center class !

    - Thambi.

    Thambi, Jul 10, 2004