    directly go for MCSD? Maybe financial reasons? Does anybody have any other
    suggestions for a certification "starter"? Thanks in advance!

    Bas de Gier

    Bas de Gier, May 8, 2005

  2. Bas de Gier

    Bas de Gier Guest

    Sory, I missed the post mcsd group that answers this question (posted it
    from mcad group). Ignore the post please...

    Bas de Gier, May 8, 2005

  3. Bas de Gier

    DST Guest

    Hi Bas,

    Did you get my e-mail?

    DST

    DST, May 10, 2005
  4. Bas de Gier

    Bas de Gier Guest

    Hi,

    Indeed I received your email and sent a reply yesterday. Didn't you receive
    it? Please let me know, because I have some more questions for you which I
    hope you would like to answer.
    BTW: Can you (or anyone else) give me an impression of the total costs of
    MCAD / MCSD in case you do it all by yourself? (so: exams and books)

    Thanks!
    Bas

    Bas de Gier, May 10, 2005
  5. Bas de Gier

    DST Guest

    No, I didn't get your e-mail. Did you send it to my gmail.com address?

    Here in Brussels it's EUR 169.40 per exam, including VAT.

    The books I used:

    Microsoft Press: McAd/McSd Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft.Net Core
    Requirements, Exams 70-305, 70-315, 70-306, 70-316, 70-310, 70-320, and
    70-300
    ISBN : 0735619255
    This kit comes with a set of vouchers giving you about EUR 25 discount
    for each exam.

    Exam Cram 2 series for MCAD/MCSD

    Look at Amazon for current pricing.

    Didier