    Secondly, I'm planning to get MCSD eventually. Can I first register for MCAD
    and then take 2 more exams to satisfy the MCSD's requirement to get my MCSD?
    What's the different if I directly register for MCSD? Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?YXp1cmVfc3M=?=, May 6, 2005

  2. Hi Azure,

    There is no set time period other than that exams are eventually retired
    when the technology goes out of date.

    You don't "register" for MCAD or MCSD. You register for individual exams.
    After passing your first exam you are a Microsoft Certified Professional
    (MCP) and once you have passed a combination of exams that meets the
    requirements for MCAD and/or MCSD you will achieve those certifications.

    --
    Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP
    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, May 6, 2005