    I am not sure what are the requirements of MCAD. If I
    pass 70-315,70-316 and 70-320, can I get the MCAD?

    Thanks

    Jian, Aug 1, 2004

  2. Jian

    Paul Robson Guest

    Jian wrote:

    > I am not sure what are the requirements of MCAD. If I
    > pass 70-315,70-316 and 70-320, can I get the MCAD?
    >
    > Thanks

    No, you are short of an elective. Look on MS's site !

    Paul Robson, Aug 1, 2004

  3. Jian

    Dale Guest

    If you've passed those three3 examx, you've completed the requirements for
    MCAD. It should show up on the MCP site in your transcript.

    Dale Preston
    MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA

    Dale, Aug 1, 2004
  4. Jian

    Paul Robson Guest

    Dale wrote:
    > If you've passed those three3 examx, you've completed the requirements for
    > MCAD. It should show up on the MCP site in your transcript.
    >
    > Dale Preston
    > MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA

    Yes, you're right. I always thought you couldn't do Web, Win, and
    Services as an MCAD.... my mistake.

    Paul Robson, Aug 1, 2004
  5. Jian

    Michael Owen Guest

    yeah, that's enough for MCAD. look on MS's site!

    Michael Owen, Aug 1, 2004
  6. Jian

    chris Guest

    no, you would need to take 70-310 or 70-320

    chris, Aug 6, 2004