    Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework

    cheers,

    Qing

    Qing, Feb 26, 2007

  2. Yes, you will become an MCAD with 70-320.
    As long as you don't take two exams of the same language (e.g. 305 and 315),
    you will be fine.

    LarryWestMCSD, Feb 26, 2007

  3. Qing

    Qing Guest

    Hi Larry,

    Thank you.

    Qing, Feb 27, 2007
  4. Qing

    Qing Guest

    Hi Larry,

    Thank you.

    Qing, Feb 27, 2007
  5. Qing

    Sarathy Guest

    Hi Qing,

    Can you pls. send me the MS cert 70-305 course materials or dumps? Thanks in
    advance.

    Regards,
    Sarathy...

    Sarathy, Feb 27, 2007
  6. Qing

    vijay Guest

    hey...hi..
    i am looking for 70-305 and 70-306 dumps...cud u plz me with dat...
    URGENTLY.....UR help will be greatly appreciated.

    vijay, Jan 14, 2008