    surya Guest

    please tell me where can i find free mcad questions on the
    internet.
    surya, Oct 4, 2004

  2. surya

    atul Guest

    hi surya,

    go to www.mcsebraindumps.com, u will find there.
    u haven't specified the subjects ur looking for. anyways
    see this link too.

    thttp://www.dev1.eraserver.net/BORISLI/Exams.aspx.

    ALL THE BEST

    ATUL.

    atul, Oct 4, 2004

  3. surya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    you are right... a dumpster would surely need luck finding the dumps... lol

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)