    Microsoft Certification can help me to get back in to the IT field. Can
    anyone, please suggest me any certifications that would suit my skills?

    Thanks!

    Maria, Jul 31, 2008

  2. Hi,

    You should do a MCPD: Windows Developer on Visual Studio 2005(
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/windev/default.mspx).

    I'm also studying for Bachelor of Information Engineering), but I'm more
    into Systems Administration/System Engineering.

    Kind Regards,

    Guido van Brakel

    On 7/31/08 1:45 PM, in article
    , "Maria"