    4. How many questions are there in each test and time
    allowed to take the test?

    Thanx!
    Gaurav Gupta, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Gaurav Gupta

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Gaurav,

    1. It is 700/1000 .

    2. There is no negative marking.

    3. As of now,no

    4. There is no fixed number of questions. But, on an average you can expect
    around 55-58 questions per paper. (Excluding 70-300)

    Hope that helps..

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Gaurav Gupta

    Gaurav Guest

    Thanks Vipul
    Can you tell me either this score is for a single paper or includes all
    three exams of MCAD?

    Gaurav, Dec 6, 2004
  4. Hi Gaurav,

    Each test is scored separately and may have a different passing score from
    the others. The exams are pass/fail - that means that your actual score
    means nothing as long as it's above the passing score for that exam. The
    same goes for the other exams. Only the pass/fail mark is recorded in the
    transcript.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Dec 7, 2004
  5. Gaurav Gupta

    Dave Paden Guest

    These guys are close, but not quite right. They just
    changed the scoring policy in September. Each test is
    scored individually and you need a 700, but the max score
    varies by test.

    From Microsoft web site
    (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp):

    "The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on
    all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary
    depending on the complexity of the skills being measured."

    Dave Paden, Dec 10, 2004