    confused which certification should I choose. Can you help to choose which
    certification should I do?
    And I have one confusion that which certification is better MCAD or MCTS?

    Amrish, May 23, 2007

  2. Amrish

    Jomu Guest

    hi, i have the same question, any help please !

    thks

    Jomu, May 25, 2007

  3. Amrish

    leong92232 Guest

    Hi, I havent get the cert, but by my reservation, there is an upgrade version
    from MCAD to MCTS, so MCTS is the newer one. I think MCTS have longer life
    spam. cheers.

    leong92232, May 28, 2007
  4. actually, the mcad can be upgraded to an mcpd, not mcts. i'm currently
    studying for 70-431 which is an mcts exam. when i pass it i will become an
    mcad because my prior certifications were geared for that track. when i am
    an mcad and want to become an mcpd i would need to pass the upgrade exam.

    cheers!

    Duane Douglas, Jun 2, 2007