    Please advise.

    Nimesh Dani

    , Dec 6, 2006

  2. If I were you I would finish the MCAD, give your career a better sense of
    continuity -but that's just my personal opinion.

    --

    Regards,

    Jose Luis Manners
    MCP, MCAD.NET
    Microsoft MVP Visual C#
    http://www.josemanners.com/
    http://www.josemanners.com/mvp

    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world
    remains and is immortal."
    -- Albert Pine

    Jose Luis Manners, Dec 6, 2006