    but now im confused with this new certifications MCTS and MCPD.

    im currently working in VS 2005.
    Can any one suggest me the certification that best suits my carear.

    Balu, May 30, 2007

  2. Balu

    Cerebrus Guest

    On May 30, 6:00 pm, Balu <> wrote:
    > hello,
    > i planned to do MCAD and have completed 70-305.
    > but now im confused with this new certifications MCTS and MCPD.
    >
    > im currently working in VS 2005.
    > Can any one suggest me the certification that best suits my carear.

    Look within thy heart... thou will find the answer there.

    Cerebrus, May 30, 2007

  3. Balu

    Zdenek Drlik Guest

    "Balu" <> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
    > hello,
    > i planned to do MCAD and have completed 70-305.
    > but now im confused with this new certifications MCTS and MCPD.
    >
    > im currently working in VS 2005.
    > Can any one suggest me the certification that best suits my carear.

    Hi Balu,

    MCAD certification is for NET 1.1 development, if you are interested in NET
    2.0 web development look at MCTS/MCPD certifications:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcts/webapps/default.mspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/webdev/default.mspx

    Zdenek Drlik

    MCPD:Web, MCSD.Net

    Zdenek Drlik, May 31, 2007
  4. Balu

    Balu Guest

    Hi Zdenek Drlik,
    thanks for your kind reply.
    ill get started for MCTS n MCPD web development certification.

    Balu, Jun 1, 2007
  5. Balu

    Simon Hart Guest

    As you are targeting .NET 2.0 doing an MCAD will be a waste of time. As one
    of the other posters said, look at the new MCPD and MCTS certs.

    --
    Simon Hart
    http://srhartone.blogspot.com

    Simon Hart, Jun 12, 2007