    hard to take the tests without the expensive classes? I have alot of
    background in .net . One more question,,,is there anything else to study
    besides the books that isn't too expensive. Is just the books enough?

    Allyson, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Allyson

    MatrixVic Guest

    You can take the exams anytime you want - as long as they're openings
    at the testing center. If you fail an exam you can retake it as many
    times as you want. But, after the 2nd failure, you have to wait 2
    weeks before a retake.

    Would you be interested in a MCAD bootcamp? I'm teaching a camp in
    Buffalo, NY at the end of March. The camp is at the New Horizon's
    training center in Buffalo.

    Let me know if you have any questions regarding certification.

    Vic
    Chief Learning Officer
    MATRIX Learning Solutions
    www.matrixlearningsolutions.com