    new version? Is it better to spend the time now and get
    certified or wait and do it next year on the new
    version? Or doesn't it work that way?

    julie, Jun 20, 2004

  2. julie

    Eric Guest

    julie wrote:

    > My question is, VS 2005 is coming out next year. If I
    > get an MCAD certification, do I need to re-certify on the
    > new version? Is it better to spend the time now and get
    > certified or wait and do it next year on the new
    > version? Or doesn't it work that way?

    Your certification on the current tests will still be valid. They might
    add new tests at some point, but they won't take away your credentials
    on VS 2003.

    Sometimes it takes 6 months before they release new tests after a major
    version upgrade. I don't think I'd like to wait another year to get
    certified.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 21, 2004