    says MCP. Does it take a while for the certification
    status to change?

    Thanks!

    David Allen, Feb 19, 2005

  2. David Allen

    mihir Guest

    Dear David,

    For certification only one of 305 or 306 is required. 310 and one exam from
    the elective exams is required. Visit
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp for more
    information.

    mihir, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Set to take 310 next week. Somehow, I have waited a few months before taking
    this exam because I want to be fully prepared. Is this exam much harder
    than the others?

    Tampa.NET Koder, Feb 19, 2005
  4. David Allen

    David Allen Guest

    It showed up today. MACD.net woo hoo! I took 306 as my
    elective.

    David Allen, Feb 20, 2005
  5. David Allen

    David Allen Guest

    I was much better prepared for 310 than the other two and
    barely passed it. Got a 749. I had 810 & 950 on the other
    two. This test is very hard.

    David Allen, Feb 20, 2005