  1. Hi EveryOne,
    i want t ask if the Exams of MCAD for VS.Net 2005 is started?
    what books can i study to be Highly Profissional Developer?
    Mostafa Abu Zeid, Apr 15, 2006

  2. Mostafa Abu Zeid

    Cerebrus Guest

    >> i want t ask if the Exams of MCAD for VS.Net 2005 is started?

    AFAIK, There is no MCAD certification for VS 2005. It is the new
    version of VS, so there are an entirely new set of certifications for
    it. (called the New generation certifications.)

    They are the MCTS, MCPD and MCA. See the MS Learning site for
    information.

    >> what books can i study to be Highly Profissional Developer?

    The answer is "None". In my opinion, a highly Professional Developer is
    one who has a lot of relevant experience to back up his wide ranging
    knowledge.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, Apr 15, 2006