    that apply' & choose 2 kinds...if u select one wrong and one righ
    answer, would u get credit..

    wantajo

    wantajob, Nov 11, 2003

  2. wantajob

    Jay Walters Guest

    FYI: it's not MCAD.NET ... it's just MCAD at this point.
    Only MCSD is referred to in a "versioned" manner.

    Take the total number of questions (I think 57) and do
    the math to achieve roughly 70%.. you'll be close.

    Although, if you're already thinking about the number of
    questions you're allowed to fail.. I'd suggest studying
    more.

    (max.) while
    >giving the MCAD.net 70-316 exam. Also for questions

    like ''choose all
    >that apply' & choose 2 kinds...if u select one wrong and

    one right

    http://www.QoD.US

    http://www.examnotes.net/article1027701.html

    Jay Walters, Nov 11, 2003