    I WANT TO KNOW IF THE COURSE Developing Microsoft .NET
    Applications for Windows (Visual C# .NET IS OBLIGATORY IN
    MCAD.NET

    HILEL ZIMMER, Nov 18, 2004

  2. HILEL ZIMMER

    JuniorSenior Guest

    I think it's a case of passing either the Windows exam or the Web exam in
    order for it to count towards the MCAD. One of those exams must be included
    in order to get MCAD certification.

    I think you need both exams in order to count towards the MCSD.

    JuniorSenior, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Cindy Winegarden, Nov 18, 2004
  4. HILEL ZIMMER

    comp sci kid Guest

    i'm not sure what you're asking, but i'll take a stab at answering it
    anyway.

    no courses are required to get an mcad. the only requirements are passing
    the requisite exams.

    also, knowledge of c# isn't required to obtain an mcad.

    hope this helps

    comp sci kid, Nov 21, 2004