    Thanking You,
    Regards,
    Murtza

    Murtuza vohra, Sep 3, 2004

  2. Murtuza vohra

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Here's another version of FAQ:

    if you need information on mcp / mcad / mcsd read my earlier post.

    if you are looking for education / exam centres contact the following

    http://www.karrox.com/

    http://www.niit.com/

    for books... dont know about any indian sites but look up your local
    bookstore. there are a couple books amit kalani or mike "something" or you
    could go for microsoft training stuff

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Murtuza vohra

    Hermit Dave Guest

    if you dont find info on their site look up directory services and give them
    a call..

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 3, 2004
  4. Murtuza vohra

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i used to use this shop to buy a whole lot of books.. they have a site
    now...

    http://www.cb-india.com/

    its around fort area ... otherwise you could just walk around buy stuff from
    small vendors around fort. and if you are still having difficulties trying
    to contact NIIT.. i think the mcsd center is near mahim (used to be bandra
    kurla complex when i gave my cert in india in 1999) or something like that
    (the last time i talked to them was 4 years back) and there a karrox center
    near ghatkopper where i first gave my sql 6.5 exam.

    The directory enquires i used to use in bombay went by the name of Just Dial
    Services... its a free call.. and really helpful staff... the number used to
    be 888 8888 (now you need additional 2 in front)
    http://www.justdial.com/

    i think this is the max you can be spoonfeed... if this dont help.. nothing
    ever will...

    Hermit Dave, Sep 3, 2004
  5. Thank You Very Much Mr. Dave
    The information is really help full for me to start with.
    Regards,
    Murtuza.

    Murtuza Vohra, Sep 4, 2004
  6. Murtuza vohra