    Obviously it will be after the release of v2.0 of the .NET Framework, but is
    there an approximate date?

    Jack.
    Jack, May 31, 2005

  2. Jack

    Raja Guest

    From the webcast that I recently attended for MCAD preparation, this is the
    information I heard from MS people. There will be new MCAD/MCSD cert track
    for .Net 2.0 and MS will be offering an upgrade path for existing cert
    holders on these track. They also said you can expect the exams in beta
    around the end of this year (ofcourse that's assuming MS still releases
    VS.Net 2005 in summer !).

    Of course, all this is unofficial info and subject to a lot of change !

    Raja, May 31, 2005