    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3563945882

    --
    Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)

    dotnetjournal, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Sorry, Accidentaly posted to the same group twice !

    Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)
    "dotnetjournal" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Just to let you know that I have put all my MCAD/MCSD Training guides up

    for
    > sale on Ebay, so that all you MCAD/MCSD.net beginner's can get these books
    > at the lowest price, rather than paying full price (as I did) - they have

    No

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3563945584

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3563945596

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3563945874

    dotnetjournal, Nov 4, 2003

  3. dotnetjournal

    Guest Guest

    Some of these books have been superceeded by a 2nd edition.

    Guest, Nov 4, 2003
  4. This is true, but to be honest there is not much difference - plus the books
    are in mint condition as I always read the ebook rather than the book !

    --
    Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)

    dotnetjournal, Nov 4, 2003
  5. dotnetjournal

    Guest Guest

    So long as you didn't read them while sitting on the toilet ...

    Guest, Nov 4, 2003
  6. dotnetjournal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >This is true, but to be honest there is not much difference

    True - both editions make good door stops.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 4, 2003