    http://ireflect.blogspot.com/

    "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
    Cristóbal Colón
    Jose Luis Manners, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Hi Jose,

    Exam retirements are announced each year in June and the exams are actually
    retired on June 30, a year after the announcement. I've seen exams for
    several different versions of software (VB5 and VB6, SQL7 and SQL2K)
    available at the same time, so it's likely that the current exams will not
    be retired even if new ones are developed.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 23, 2004