MCAD Materials 4 All

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by சரணà¯, Jun 10, 2006.

    1. Advertising

  1. சரணà¯

    Cerebrus Guest

    சரண௠(meaning "Sh!t for brains" in Tamil) puked in the
    newsgroup :

    > http://rmshankarnarayann.googlepages.com/mcadmaterials
    > http://rmshankarnarayann.googlepages.com/

    This a$$fscker, cheater, and br@indumper is all set to be Deleted from
    the surface of the earth with no hope of a recycle bin, ever...

    1. Illegal material complaint No. #61181975 forwarded to
    Googlepages.com through
    <http://www.google.com/support/pages/bin/request.py>. Request to stop
    hosting said pages.

    2. Complaint emailed to <>

    3. Complaint emailed to .

    Offender's email : ""...
    Cerebrus, Jun 11, 2006

  2. சரணà¯

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Cr@p 4 All

    Changing the subject...
    Cerebrus, Jun 11, 2006
  3. சரணà¯

    SuperCoder Guest

    Although, your intention might be good, but posting br@indump is not the way
    2 help. Its just lowers the certification's value. And its againts the
    agreement as well.

    Br@ain dump really shud we wiped off from the earth. Its just lowering
    certification's value. Some ppl just memorize the thing, and give exam,
    they've no clue what the questions really mean.

    I think its wud be better for Microsoft to change their exam format, and
    make it practical based like RHCE and RHCT

    SuperCoder, Jun 11, 2006
  4. சரணà¯

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    > ???? (meaning "Sh!t for brains" in Tamil) puked in the
    > newsgroup :
    >
    >> http://rmshankarnarayann.googlepages.com/mcadmaterials
    >> http://rmshankarnarayann.googlepages.com/

    > This a$$fscker, cheater, and br@indumper is all set to be Deleted from
    > the surface of the earth with no hope of a recycle bin, ever...
    >
    > 1. Illegal material complaint No. #61181975 forwarded to
    > Googlepages.com through
    > <http://www.google.com/support/pages/bin/request.py>. Request to stop
    > hosting said pages.
    >
    > 2. Complaint emailed to <>
    >
    > 3. Complaint emailed to .
    >
    > Offender's email : ""...

    Good Job, C...keep those pantywastes out of our industry.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 13, 2006
  5. சரணà¯

    delly_jm Guest

    Dumps are for chumps

    I agree, get rid of those brain dumps. lol, just remembered something. For
    all you brain dumpers out there, you couldn't get a job at my company because
    even if you have a PHd, you still have to do an entry exam to get in. We've
    weeded out quite a few dumpers that way i'm sure.

    Delly MCP
    delly_jm, Jul 1, 2006