    How long is it to complete the certification?
    May you tell me your experience please?

    Karol Deland

    Karol Deland, Sep 23, 2005

  2. Karol Deland

    Zeca Guest

    70-316 - 2 months
    70-315 - 1 mont
    70-320 - 2 months

    4 h study /day
    Que books (from amazon) + Ms Press books (e-books- come with visual studio)

    Zeca, Sep 23, 2005

  3. i think it base on the person have how many experience in VB/ASP/C#.
    If it is have none of above, the time cannot count in month......
    i perfer don't use braindump

    =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB, Sep 23, 2005
  4. Karol Deland

    Zeca Guest

    he is asking for personal experience, thats mine.

    Zeca, Sep 23, 2005
  5. Karol Deland

    vataga Guest

    Hi Karol. I completed the MCAD certification for 3 month. I have more than 2
    years experience with .NET and C#, but a lot of things that were in exams I
    never used at work so I spent additional time for preparetion. I studied 5-6
    days a week.

    Good luck to you in exams.

    vataga, Oct 1, 2005