    but which good study guide recommend ?
    or other good resource i can study?
    thx

    =é”MiNG@香港=, Jan 11, 2006

  2. =é”MiNG@香港=

    Lydon Bergin Guest

    The Self-Paced training kits worked for me. (well, on 306 anyway :)
    Lydon Bergin
    MCP, MOS

    Lydon Bergin, Jan 11, 2006

  3. =é”MiNG@香港=

    Simon Hart Guest

    Try the Amit Kalani books by Que they are very good.

    Simon Hart, Jan 12, 2006
  4. =é”MiNG@香港=

    Sean Guest

    I agree! and he (they) put about one question per chapter that is totally not
    covered in the book. This is good becuase its a subtle suggestion that just
    one book for one test is not enough. Unless of course have already been in
    the industry pretty hard core.

    Sean, Jan 17, 2006