    Can any one help me
    Thanx
    dave
    dave, Apr 20, 2005

  2. dave

    YouGo Guest

    Additional info you will find invaluable - FYI

    What ever else you do, I encourage you to use Microsoft's
    Press training material. After all this is their product,
    who better to supply training material?

    VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

    Stay ahead of the curve. As Microsoft says
    "The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
    Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
    keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
    continued success."

    These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
    they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
    these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current. You can find these assessments at

    and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
    excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
    at http://disnetinc.com/
    You can also find useful links to Microsoft's information
    at http://disnetinc.com/FAQ.htm.

    Also Remember:
    If it is neccessary to retake a certification exam you
    can "Get a Free second shot" at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    You can view all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp
    From this location you will get the neccessary information
    you need to plan and do your training.

    You can view Microsoft Press books at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com or any other auction site.

    You can View New and Upcoming Exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/new.asp

    You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

    You can find code samples at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx
    http://gotdotnet.com/community/usersamples/

    Good Luck

    years. I'm thinking to learn so thought to clear MCAD
    exams.
    >I have done Bachelor of engineering(Computer) and Master

    of Information Technlogoy (majoring software engineering)
    from reputed university.
    >I want to develop my carrer in web devlopment..in ASP.net

    and vb.net
    >I'm in sydney (Australia) so but dont any clue how to

    approach exams..
    >I still cant find to whom I should contact in Sydney

    (Australia) who can help me to adivse to proceed further..
    >I'm also looking for material..and some guideance about

    exams fees, its material, pre requisites, how much time it
    takes to prepare by ourselves..

    YouGo, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Hello,

    My name is Davin Eastley. I am based in Tasmania, Australia. I am also
    interested in MCAD Certification and am looking for information from someone
    in Australia who can help. Also, I'm looking around for some good resources.
    I'm reading one of Amit Kalani's prep guide books - (Exam 70-316). I thank
    you for this. Feel free to e-mail me about this.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    Davin Eastley, May 28, 2005