    learn the 2.0 framework better & studying 1.1 delays that. Any thoughts? -
    thanks in advance. I am not very far down any road at this point having only
    passed one test but did not want to throw away anything either.

    =?Utf-8?B?RE1H?=, Mar 7, 2006

  2. hi,
    i am badri. i say u r post. congrates for your success in 70-315. i
    have plan to write the same exam, so can you share how this exam was and can
    you tell some model of the test. thank you in advance

    =?Utf-8?B?YmFkcmk=?=, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Hey fellas,

    I was in the same boat. I passed 70-315 in late 2005. Shortly after that
    the new generation of exams started coming out. At that point I had to
    decide which route to go. Since my .Net v1.1 skills were definitely stronger
    than my 2.0 skills I decided to go ahead and finish the MCAD track and then
    cross over to MCPD using exam 70-551. I just passed 70-320 (easier than
    expected) the other day and I only lack 1 elective to get the MCAD.
    Microsoft just added 70-431 SQL 2005 to the elective list. So, I can
    complete the MCAD with this exam and also receive an MCTS-SQL Server. Then
    by taking the 70-551 MCP Upgrade, I will also receive an MCTS-Web.

    So, by taking only 4 exams, I can achieve 5 certifications. MCP, MCTS-SQL
    Server, MCAD, MCPD and MCTS-Web.

    70-315
    70-320
    70-431
    70-551

    I would definitely say go ahead and finish the MCAD using the 70-431 SQL
    Server 2005. It looks like the quickest and easiest way to get to an MCPD.

    Also, if you attended a launch for Visual Studio 2005, you should have
    received a testing voucher that will give you a free exam for either 70-431
    or 70-551.

    --
    -Jason

    =?Utf-8?B?amFhcm9u?=, Apr 3, 2006